Adam Lapsevich – Speaker
Adam Lapsevich, SpoonDrawer’s president and founder, is a charismatic, entertaining, and dynamic presenter that speaks on various subjects involving Inbound Marketing, Blogging, Lead Generation, as well as other digital marketing tools, and how they can be incorporated by travel agency owners and advisors. His knowledge of inbound marketing started in the early 2010s when his company became a HubSpot Inbound Marketing partner.
His most recent speaking engagement was for the ASTA Global Convention, 2022 in San Francisco.
His travel career started in 1989. He educates audiences with his easy-going approach to digital marketing. He has spoken at major travel shows over the years. His seminars and presentations always get rave reviews!
- Understanding Inbound Marketing
- Creating a Niche Market for your “Ideal Clients”
- Keyword Research tools and defining “high-value keywords” for your content marketing
- Writing blog posts, e-books, and content using high-value keywords
- Creating a digital marketing calendar for your content
If you’d like to discuss having Adam speak at at event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASTA Global Convention 2022, San Francisco, CA, August 2022
- Signature Travel Network 2015 Owner’s Meeting, Carlsbad, CA, September, 2015
- Signature Travel Network 2014 Conference, Las Vegas, November 2014
- Suncoast Travel Industry Association, Tampa, April 2014
- NACTA Sales Conference, Fort Lauderdale, September 2013
- Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce, Cleveland, April 2013
- Signature Travel Network, 2012 Conference, Las Vegas, November 2012
- Cruise Planners Convention, Fort Lauderdale, November 2012
- Home Based Travel Agent Forum, Atlantic City, October 2012
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce, Cleveland, May 2012
- Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce, Cleveland, April 2012
- Signature Travel Network, 2011 Conference, Las Vegas, November 2011
- Cruise Planners 2011 Convention, Cancun, Mexico, November 2011
- National Association of Career Travel Agents (NACTA) onboard a Mediterranean Cruise, Azamara Cruises, October 2011
- NACTA Tech Fest, Chicago, May 2011
- MAST Conference, San Antonio, April 2011
- Signature Travel Network 2010 Conference, Las Vegas, November 2010
- Ensemble Travel Group 2010 Conference, Las Vegas, October 2010
- Cruise Planners 2010 Convention, Orlando, October 2010
- ASTA’s “THETRADESHOW”, Orlando, September 2010
- Results Travel Conference, Las Vegas, August 2010
- National Association of Career Travel Agents (NACTA) 2010 Conference, Port St. Lucie, June 2010
- Public Relations Society of America, Kent State University, “You Too Conference”, April 2010